HARRY Redknapp is set to bank millions after leaving the I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! jungle.

The former football manager, 71, was announced as one of the finalists this evening ahead of the last episode of this series on Sunday night.

Former sportsman Harry is the bookies’ favourite to win the show this year after winning the hearts of the nation with his lovable personality, stories of love for his wife Sandra and his entertaining tales from his past years.

Harry is the second highest paid star to ever appear on the programme with his fee of £500,000 after fellow series celeb Noel Edmonds, who was paid £600,000 for his appearance.

But Harry is expected to rake in even more cash from book deals, endorsements and television shows, including for his part on ITV series Match Fit, which he has already signed up to.

Show fans warmed even more to Harry the more he spoke about his love for his wife Sandra, who he has been married to for 51 years, and they have called for the couple to have their own reality show.

Predict Sunday's winner and be in with a chance to win daily Amazon vouchers and a holiday worth £5K

According to former campmate, The Vamps singer James McVey, Harry did not stop talking about his wife throughout his time in the Australian jungle.

James said: “His life is Sandra and for [girlfriend] Kirstie and I they are the absolute example of what our life is together.

“I would love to be like them.”