THE Great British Bake Off judges, Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith, as well as co-hosts Sandi Toksvig and Noel Fielding, have been signed up for the third series on Channel 4..

The team joined forces in 2017 when the baking competition moved from BBC One.

Now, the foursome are set to return host Sandi has revealed.

She said: "I think we are good to go" for next year's line up.

Noel and Sandi - who took over from Mel Giedroyc and Sue Perkins - have had viewers in hysterics with their puns.

But their banter has meant some of their scenes are 'unbroadcastable', and have to be filmed again.

She added to The Daily Star: "I think we are getting naughtier and naughtier. We record 10 times as many as they broadcast."

Contestants Ruby Bhogal, Kim-Joy and Rahul Mandal will battle it out in next week's Bake Off on October 30 to take home the trophy and be named champion.

But the final is set for a big twist as a task will be carried outside the iconic tent in Berkshire's Welford Park for the first time in the show's eight-year history.

According to the Mirror, next week's technical challenge will see the bakers whipping up creations away from the tent, without the use of their usual kitchen equipment.

A source told the paper: "You won't need ovens or hobs for this challenge.

"It should be simple but not everything goes to plan."

Paul - who previously judged alongside Mary Berry - has high hopes for the finale.

The 52-year-old chef previously said: “It’s going to be a fantastic final next week. We have got three great bakers and each one of them has this very artistic flair.

"If they bring their A-game, that is going to be the best final ever – I promise you.”