The four-issue series spins out of the Netflix hit.

Fans of Netflix’s retro wrestling comedy GLOW will have a chance to catch up with the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling far earlier than the still-unscheduled third season, with IDW Publishing on Monday announcing a four-issue comic book series based on the show.

The comic book will offer an original story spinning out from the critically acclaimed series starring Alison Brie, Betty Gilpin and Marc Maron, as Ruth, Debbie and the other members of GLOW find themselves accidentally scheduled for a charity wrestling match with real lady wrestlers.

Written by WWE and Euthanauts author Tini Howard with art by Hannah Templer (Jem and the Holograms: Dimensions), the comic book GLOW will be overseen by the show’s co-creators, Liz Flahive and Carly Mensch, in an official capacity as executive producers.

“We're thrilled to work with IDW to bring new stories to life on the page and in the ring," Mensch and Flahive said in a statement. "Can we smoosh 14 women into a little frame? Only time will tell... but we couldn't be more excited!”

Also excited is Howard, who added, “I'm more than just a GLOW fan, I'm a wrestling fan, too. I've written wrestling comics before, and I adore it.

Wrestling and comic books are a natural fit for more than just tights and fights. Each of the gorgeous ladies has either developed her own character or adapted to one thrust upon her, and making that identity her own is not dissimilar to, say, putting on a bat costume.”

The comic book series is set to debut in March.