GEMMA Collins has revealed she has already dropped a dress size during training for Dancing on Ice.

The Towie diva has been hitting the ice rink in preparation for her live television skating debut in January and it has had an unexpected benefit.

Speaking exclusively to The Sun Online at Nickelodeon's Slimefest, Gemma revealed her impressive weight loss.

She said: "I've dropped a dress size already. Look my clothes are falling off me."

The reality star also revealed that with the way the training is going, she could even have dropped four dress sizes by Christmas and be ready for her wedding dress in plenty of time for her wedding to boyfriend Arg.

Gemma joked: "By Christmas I should have dropped 4 sizes ready for my wedding dress.

"They are working me hard."

And she is loving preparing for the ice dancing competition and proving she has what it takes to go all the way on the show.

"I'm having so much fun doing Dancing on Ice," she said.

"I'm representing the curvy girls. My clothes are falling off me now, I'm training all the time. I do love it, especially the banter with Richard Blackwood we all have a laugh."

Gemma will take to the ice against the other celebrities nex