Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner has admitted that she and co-star Maisie Williams would "get high and sit in bath tubs" after filming the show.

The two stars are close friends in real life, and it seems they are so close that they've blazed up together while brushing each others' faces with make-up brushes.

Because that's what friends are for, right?

"We're kind of like loners on Game of Thrones, just because the past few seasons Maisie and I have sleepovers every night when we're shooting," Sophie told Vulture.

"Or every night whenever both of us are in town. We just used to sit there and eat and watch stupid videos and smoke weed.

"I don't know if my publicist will kill me for saying this. We'd get high and then we'd sit in the bath together and we'd rub makeup brushes on our faces. It's fun."

Of course, this isn't the first time the pair have confessed their love of weed, famously dressing up as "hash brownies" for Halloween two years ago.

Sophie also spoke about her and Maisie's first meeting in the interview, recalling: "We did a chemistry read together.

"It was the final three for Sansa, and I was like, 'F**k, I really need to up my game'. I went in, and was I like, 'What's up?!' I gave her a big hug. I was like high-five after every take.

"I was super extra, but it worked. I read with other Aryas before, but Maisie was special. We just got on like that."