I've got excellent news for all you hopeless, neurotic, and possibly mentally ill romantics out there! FXX has renewed its freshman comedy Man Seeking Woman for a second season of flights of fancy, Deadline reports. Season 2 will run for 10 episodes that will likely air in early 2016.

Man Seeking Woman stars Jay Baruchel as Josh, a love-challenged New Yorker who's constantly braving the rough waters of the dating scene. However, the poor guy's struggles to find that special someone regularly manifest in unusually inventive fantasy sequences (or are they fantasies? It's never clear), like a blind date with an ugly girl who's literally a troll. The show strikes a unique balance between whimsy and earnestness thanks to the keen eye of creator Simon Rich.

I love Man Seeking Woman, but even though I've tried to convince people to watch it, it hasn't been a hit for FXX. There are a couple different reasons for that. For one thing, viewership on FXX is low because it's hidden in the upper reaches of many folks' cable guides (it's channel 800 in my house, which may as well be Siberia), and a quirky comedy on an upstart network isn't going to draw huge number. Plus, let's face it, Man Seeking Woman is weird. But it's weird in the best way possible.