Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson open up to Entertainment Weekly about the flick, which is now pushed back to 2015.

Fans are finally getting the chance to see Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson together. The "Fifty Shades of Grey" stars appear together on the latest cover of Entertainment Weekly, where it is confirmed that the movie will now open later than expected on February 13, 2015.

The Sam Taylor-Johnson-directed adaptation of E L James' best-selling novel was originally slated to open August 1, 2014, but after a major casting shake-up — "Sons of Anarchy" star Charlie Hunnam vacated the role of Christian Grey and was later replaced by Dornan — production was shifted to December.

In EW, the stars open up about tackling the roles of Christian Grey, a kinky billionaire, and Anastasia Steele, the naive college student who falls for him. And Johnson reveals that in addition to dying her hair brown for the role, she also is amping up her workout routine. "Obviously, I want to look good naked," she said in the issue, which hits newsstands Friday. "I totally understand now why people exercise, because it kind of f---ing feels awesome."

Meanwhile, Dornan, who is a former underwear model, noted that he was "really f---ing excited" when he learned he got the role. He adds he's not feeling nervous at all about tackling the S&M love story. "I'm a fairly worldly guy," Dornan said. "I grew up in a very liberal place. I'm not saying we had a playroom, but I'm not shocked by [the sex in the book]. It's essential to tell the story. I can't believe films that don't invoke the sexual side of it. So it works for me."