GRIEVING parents Chas Dingle and Paddy Kirk are dealt another cruel blow in Emmerdale next week when they discover that Paddy’s vet surgery is in financial trouble.

Paddy – who buried his baby daughter Grace last week – is shocked when his ex-wife and fellow vet Rhona Goskirk reveals to him that their business is in trouble.

She goes on to explain that a lot of their clients are jumping ship and heading to another, cheaper surgery nearby.

Paddy – played by Dominic Brunt in the ITV soap – is struggling being back at work so soon after burying Grace but he insists on treating a client’s cat.

The cat dies and Rhona is sad to find Paddy in tears.

Meanwhile Chas knows that Paddy is struggling at work and feels there is a growing distance between them as they deal with their grief alone.

Will they be able to get their relationship through this tricky time and will Paddy be able to open up to Chas?

Emmerdale fans were left in tears last week when the Chas said a final goodbye to Grace, who sadly passed away when she was just a few hours old.

The character, played by Lucy Pargeter, struggled during the church service as she bid goodbye to her little one alongside partner Paddy.

In devastating scenes Chas interrupted the service and questioned some of Paddy’s choices.
As she watched her daughter get buried she wept: “This is your new home.
“I feel like part of me is being buried with you today. I really hope you are somewhere else, somewhere bright and colourful, please rest in peace.”