EMILY Atack has slammed a bodyshamer who told her "starvation suits you" as she tucked into a burger after her I'm a Celebrity stint.

The 28-year-old actress lost close to a stone in weight during her time on the ITV reality show after surviving on a diet made up of mostly rice and beans in camp.

But since finishing in second place and leaving the Aussie jungle, Emily has been enjoying some of her favourite foods.

However, she took to Twitter on Saturday night to rage about a male diner who told her to stop eating as she attempted to enjoy a burger.

She wrote: "Some bloke just said to me in a restaurant whilst I was eating my dinner.. “No, stop. Starvation suits you.”

"What in the....!? I would throw my burg at you but that would be a massive waste love."

Emily's fans were equally outraged, with one replying: "This is one of the most disturbing things I've ever read. I don't understand why anyone would feel the need to say something like that."

Another added: "What a c***! You’re beautiful & those curves are fire."

A third agreed, tweeting: "that’s so gross wtf please don’t let that comment get to you bc you’re so gorgeous and perfect, i love you."

It isn't the first time The Inbetweeners star has hit back at bodyshamers since her stint in the jungle.

The actress posted the defiant Instagram message after arriving back in the UK earlier this week.

Emily shared a photo of herself showing off her curves as she walked along the beach in a bikini in Oz.

She captioned the snap: "Morning mud crabs. Just catching up on everything. I am back in London!