EMILY Atack mocks the Towie cast in a hilarious clip from comedian Russell Kane's new comedy.

The self-proclaimed Princess of the Jungle does her best Essex accent as she plays a ditsy girlfriend in Russell's sketch show Dirt Box.

Looking super glamorous, Emily, 28, clutches at a glass of champagne and tells her equally shallow pal that she's having problems with her "bellend" boyfriend.

"I just feel like such an idiot," she tells her pal, who reminds her their relationship has been going for at least three weeks so is "obviously" the real deal.

"I don't know why he won't commit, I'm offering him this relationship and it's like he don't want it," she moans before her friend tells her she's a fantastic "f**k buddy".

It isn't the first time fans have been able to hear Emily's best Towie impression as she also did her best Gemma Collins impersonation in the jungle.

Performing for her I'm a Celeb campmates Rita Simons, Sair Khan and Fleur East, Emily sounded exactly like the bubbly reality star.

She also tried her hand at This Morning's Ruth Langsford and Love Island's Dani Dyer.

Praising her at the time, actress Rita enthused: "Emily is a very talented young lady and that is my thing impressions, accents - I just love it."

Emily - who rose to fame as busty pin up Charlotte "Big Jugs" Hinchcliffe - has been inundated with job offers after impressing on the reality show.

A source told The Sun Online straight after her jungle exit: "When she lands back in the UK she’s got some huge meetings scheduled in and has some really lucrative opportunities to think about.

"This Morning bosses are already hoping to tie her down to a short-term role because she’s so well suited to their audience. And a number of big comedy panel shows are hoping to get her on board over the next 12 months."