THIS Morning presenters Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes burst into a fit of giggles when a viewer sent in an image of their willy-shaped Yorkshire pudding on today's show.

The nation's sweetheart was scrolling through the iPad to read out Twitter reactions on the segment, but couldn't help giggle and cover her face in shock when she saw the phallic roast dinner accompaniment.

Speaking on the programme, the 58-year-old presenter said: "I've just seen the Yorkshire pudding.

"From Susan Archer 'This was my first attempt at homemade gluten free Yorkshire pudding.

"Someone in my ear said 'What is that?'"

An amused Ruth continued: "It's obviously a gluten free Yorkshire pudding."

Ruth's husband tried to shake the sexual connotation.

He said: "You know what it looks like? It looks like a nose."

Ruth agreed: "It look like a nose you're right Eamonn that's exactly what I was thinking."

But fans were quick to share their amusement on social media.

One viewer tweeted: "Haha that Yorkshire pudding", alongside an aubergine emoji.

A second joked: "@RuthieeL @EamonnHolmes wake up Eamonn! the Yorkshire Pudding looks like a nose!!!!!!! #ThisMorning."

The pair were also rating other plates, including a Shepherd's Pie, another Sunday dinner smothered in tomato ketchup, and a dessert pizza.

Eamonn was not impressed with the takeaway turned into a sweet snack, as he couldn't distinguish what the toppings were.

Ruth sad: "It looks like berries", to which Eamonn replied: "I don't know what the earth that is. Is it full of Maltesers or what? Whatever it is just comfort yourselves in thinking yours is not the worst."

While Ruth was later amused by one person's chocolate chip cookies, with extra chocolate melted on top, which resembled nipples.