Dominic Cooper was on hand at today's TCA (Television Critics Association) press tour to promote his upcoming BBC America limited series Fleming: The Man Who Would be Bond about the creator of James Bond.

We had the chance to speak with Cooper with a small group of reporters at a small reception following his panel about possibly reprising his role as Howard Stark in a potential Marvel Agent Carter television series.

"We talk about it yeah, yeah," Cooper said. "We did a small short film which I haven't seen yet with him (Marvel's Agent Carter One-Shot). With Marvel it can come back. It's sad that it was that it was set in the past and it hasn't come back a lot more in the future. But there will be a way. And certainly, if they're going ahead with Agent Carter I hope that he makes it in there."

The actor added that he'd love to appear with Robert Downey Jr.'s Tony Stark in a film, noting that he'd just been watching him in Less Than Zero and was amazed by his talent.

"But there's fun to be had with [Howard] Stark," Cooper added. "There really is. With Howard Stark, there could be...that flawed inventor from the past. There's such great content to the character."

When asked how Stark compared to Fleming, the man who created the world's most well known fictional ladies man & spy, Cooper replied, "He's more of an entrepreneur. He's more of a playboy in a way. Although there is an element of danger to him. I think he's more pleasant to be around. But they are the same style of man."

Adding, "I felt like I knew who that man [Stark] was. I don't know why. I loved the idea of what he invented and what he was coming up with. He was an amazing creator, he was inventing amazing stuff. And he loved it, and he was showing off with it, and he actually didn't mind failing. I loved playing that bit in Captain America when he was showing this lavish new car and the whole thing just collapses and falls apart and he kind of doesn't care."

Cooper had just come from the set of the upcoming Warcraft film. He joked that he'd had to stop himself from asking director Duncan Jones about his father David Bowie.

When he was asked about the tone of the film and if it had Game of Thrones-like elements, the actor replied, "It's a mix, it's a real mix of those worlds crashing together. I don't know the game that well. I've come to learn that there is more than 13 million playing the game online, so now I can understand the secrecy around the script and the film. It's a massive adventure."