Marvel has always rather good about letting critics quickly share their opinions about their latest features -- typically letting critics and reporters post their thoughts on social media shortly after the first screenings have been let out. The upcoming Doctor Strange is continuing this trend, as tonight saw some of the first ever showings of the blockbuster in New York and Los Angeles, and now professionals are sharing their thoughts and feelings about the feature.

Not to be a bit egotistical a la Benedict Cumberbatch's titular character in Doctor Strange, but I'll start with my own reaction to the feature. Sadly at this time I can't really elaborate much right now, but you won't have to wait long, as my full review of the film will be available on Cinema Blend at 12:01am PST on Sunday:

Prepare to dig #DoctorStrange! Not the strongest script, but it legitimately adds new colors to the MCU, and the action is beautiful & crazy
— Evil Eric Eisenberg (@eeisenberg) October 20, 2016

Clearly I'm a fan, but I'm definitely not the only one. Highlighting the film's big magic battles, and comparing them to the action we've seen in other Marvel Studios movies, Erik Davis from Fandango posted.

The action sequences in #DoctorStrange are unlike anything Marvel's done. There are so ferociously loopy, frenetic & nerdy, I adore them.
— ErikDavis (@ErikDavis) October 20, 2016

In his Tweet, William Bibbiani from Crave Online expresses that he doesn't necessarily think that Doctor Strange ultimately represents the best we've seen from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but once again repeats the sentiment that the action scenes are something to behold.

I wouldn't put #DoctorStrange in Marvel's top five but it's an entertaining movie with big ideas, gorgeous CGI and unique action sequences.
— Wolfman Bibbiani (@WilliamBibbiani) October 20, 2016

Another positive voice in the crowd is Peter Sciretta from Slash Film, who goes a step beyond praising Doctor Strange's visuals by adding that that it's worth the extra few bucks to see the blockbusters in 3D:

Doctor Strange's action set pieces make an MC Escher paintings look tame. Some really great, clever, incentive stuff. Worth the 3D ticket.
— Peter Sciretta (@slashfilm) October 20, 2016

In her quick reaction to Doctor Strange, Haleigh Foutch from Collider again notes that what director Scott Derrickson has brought to the table visually is spellbinding -- but also gives some love to the ensemble cast and the film's lead:

#DoctorStrange is pretty all around delightful. Excellent visuals, great characters, inventive use of magic & Cumberbatch is fantastic.
— Haleigh Foutch (@HaleighFoutch) October 20, 2016

These are just some of the earliest reactions to Doctor Strange, but, as mentioned, the internet will start to become flooded with them starting very, very early on Sunday. Stay tuned for my review as well as a whole lot of other coverage of the film - which will be landing in theaters in the United States on November 4th.