Disney scored an enormous hit back in 2016 with Zootopia, with the animated buddy cop comedy grossing over $1 billion at the box office, as well as winning the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature.

As you’d expect given that kind of performance, there’s been talk that directors Bryon Howard and Rich Moore will be returning for a sequel, but according to voice actor Tommy ‘Tiny’ Lister (that’s Zeus to any 80s wrestling fans), Disney is actually working on not one but two new Zootopia movies.

“I can tell you for sure I’m doing another Zootopia with Disney,” said Lister at a recent fan meet and greet (via WDW News Today. “We’re doing three of them… We’re the biggest film that Disney is producing. The last one was $240 million. This one I’m hearing will be $300 million. That’s what they spent on the budget, not the advertising.”

Zootopia takes place in a world populated by anthropomorphic animals, and follows rabbit police officer Judy Hopps (Ginner Goodwin) who has to team up with the red fox con artist Nick Wilde (Jason Bateman) in order to uncover a conspiracy. It grossed $1.02 billion at the global box office, second only to Frozen in terms of Walt Disney Animation Studios releases.