THE cast of Dawon’s Creek have reunited for the cover of Entertainment Weekly — the first time they’ve appeared together since the show ended.

James Van Der Beek (Dawson), Michelle Williams (Jen), Katie Holmes (Joey) and Joshua Jackson (Pacey) starred in the popular ’90s teen drama, which premiered 20 years ago.

“What I love about the show is that it existed at a time, pre-social media, pre-internet, and it was nostalgic when we were shooting it,” Holmes told Entertainment Weekly.

THE cast of Dawon’s Creek have reunited for the cover of Entertainment Weekly — the first time they’ve appeared together since the show ended.

James Van Der Beek (Dawson), Michelle Williams (Jen), Katie Holmes (Joey) and Joshua Jackson (Pacey) starred in the popular ’90s teen drama, which premiered 20 years ago.

“What I love about the show is that it existed at a time, pre-social media, pre-internet, and it was nostalgic when we were shooting it,” Holmes told Entertainment Weekly.

The Dawson’s reunion also featured Busy Phillips (Audrey), Kerr Smith (Jack), Meredith Monroe (Andie), and Mary Beth Peil (“Grams”).

Fans have flooded social media in response to the Entertainment Weekly cover.

Dawson’s Creek creator Kevin Williamson ruled out a reboot of the teen drama, which was set in the fictional seaside town of Capeside.

“If someone else out there could … I would love to see someone else’s take on it, but I don’t think it’s gonna be me,” Williamson told EW.