THE Apprentice’s Daniel Elahi claims he’s had a “tsunami” of girls sliding into his DMs.

The 28-year-old, who was one of three who were fired on last night’s show - admitted he’s been loving the attention but is already taken.

Speaking to The Sun Online about the reaction he’s had online, he said: “Honestly, I struggle to find the negativity, so many lovely messages and tweets and girls who want to meet me, it’s been great!

“It’s been like a tsunami in the DMs but I’m dating someone.”

The very confident lifestyle brand owner was left fuming by Lord Sugar’s decision to sack him just before the final.

He told us: “I’m gutted, heart broken, devastated, I should be in the final. I’m feeling a bit robbed to be honest.”

“If you have a look at my performance over the past 10 weeks coupled with the comments which didn't make the cut, about my business, everything pointed in the direction of me being hired.

“On the basis of what (Lord Sugar) was looking for, and all the things he was saying in the boardroom, it was bizarre that I would be fired."

The penultimate episode saw the final five candidates summoned to the Leadenhall Building, a 55-storey skyscraper in the City of London.

Each contestant was challenged to prove their business was worth investment from Lord Sugar, and each of their plans were scrutinised by one of his advisers.

Following a day of interrogation, the group were called to the boardroom where they faced Lord Sugar.

Despite the tough nature of the interviews, Daniel described them as a “breeze”.

He told us: “It wasn’t so bad for me, as you can I see I think for some of the girls, in the interviews they fall apart but they really struggled to pick holes in my business plan.

“So it was a breeze, it was fun. I enjoyed it. I come from a corporate background industry and you develop a thick skin for it.”