DAN Osborne believes Celebrity Big Brother saved his marriage to Jacqueline Jossa.

The former Towie star split from his wife earlier this year, but after appearing on the Channel 5 reality show in September, the couple were able to get their relationship back on track.

Speaking to OK! Magazine this week, Dan, 27, said they were now happier than ever.

He said: "Our relationship is better now than it’s ever been.

"Since getting back together, it feels like we’re stronger and we appreciate each other so much more.

"In a way we have a lot to thank CBB for, because the time apart made us realise what we were both missing.

"Things between us are really good right now, it feels like we’re newlyweds again!"

The star, who married former EastEnders actress Jacqueline in 2017, has two daughters with his wife, Ella, three and Mia, four months, as well as son Teddy, four, from a previous relationship.

Dan added: "Being in the CBB house made me appreciate what we have and it made me realise how much I wanted things to work out between us."

Jacqueline, 26, added: "Our relationship went through a difficult patch this year but now we’re back on track and we wanted to do something to mark our fresh start."

Earlier this month, Jacqueline said the couple were "back in the honeymoon period" of their marriage since reuniting.

Speaking to OK! Magazine, Jacqueline, said: "It’s crazy – five years in and we’re starting the honeymoon period!"

She also revealed the couple are considering buying a bigger family home now their marriage is back on track.

She said: "We’re thinking of moving somewhere maybe a tiny bit bigger."