NOEL Gallagher and Sheridan Smith are among stars at the centre of a data hack at celeb haunt The Groucho Club.

Cyber crooks seized a spreadsheet of bank details, addresses and phone numbers from the private London club in December 2012.

Some members say their banks are now being raided by criminals amid fears it is linked to the hack.

One told The Sun on Sunday: “I’m appalled. Most members pay thousands of pounds for discretion and privacy at the club.

“Two years ago money was taken from my account for flights and meals I never booked. I wonder now if this was because of the breach.”

The club has around 1,000 members. Manager Jeff Connon has contacted those believed to be on the stolen sheet.

Anyone joining after December 7, 2012 has been told they aren’t affected.

Members who joined before then are thought to include Rachel Weisz, Nick Grimshaw and Pixie Geldof.

Regulars at the Soho bar and restaurant site include Rita Ora, Damian Lewis and Stephen Fry.

A letter to members said: “We recognise that you will be very concerned.

The privacy and personal data of our members is sacrosanct and we are treating this matter extremely seriously.”

Jeff said: “We have investigated the incident as best we can given its historical nature and are liaising with  Met Police.”