Kaley Cuoco admits she’s “obsessed” with Google alerts.

The 28-year-old Big Bang Theory actress was one of the many celebrities who were victims of a recent internet nude photo hacking scandal.

When naked images of famous people were leaked online, Kaley knew of the situation almost immediately.

"I totally have Google alerts that come to my phone so anything that my name pops up [in] comes to my phone because I'm, like, obsessed,” she revealed on Jimmy Kimmel Live!

“I need to know what's going on… every day there's like 30 'Kaley Cuoco nude photos' [alerts]. It's been going on for years.

"So then this one came up and I was like, 'Oh, it's another fake one.’ Then I started getting emails like, 'No, there are some real ones going around.'"

Kaley finds the entire nude photo scandal extremely disturbing and unfortunate, but she decided to make a joke on Instagram about it by posting a fake naked image of herself and husband Ryan Sweeting strolling on a beach.

The comedy star says she can’t help but laugh at what’s transpired.

"It was just a really bad situation, but I took it in my own hands and make a joke about it, because what are you gonna do'" she said. "You gotta make fun of yourself."

Naked shots of Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Krysten Ritter and Teresa Palmer were also illegally disseminated online.

Following the leak, the Federal Bureau of Investigation confirmed they are “addressing” allegations that Apple’s online storage system was hacked to access the pictures and make them public.