CATHERINE Tyldesley made a huge blunder on today's Lorraine when she said lactose intolerant people could use sheep's milk.

All mammal milks are classified as dairy and people at home were not impressed with the ex-Coronation Street star's mistake when she made a salmon curry from scratch on the ITV show.

It was all going so well as Catherine listed off a variety of spices for the curry.

But when she advised viewers to replace yogurt made from cow's milk with one made from the milk of a sheep, some were left in a tizzy.

She said: "We've got some natural yogurt, now you can use sheep's yogurt as well if you are lactose intolerant. Or use lacto free yogurt."

One person scoffed on Twitter: "Did Catherine just say that lacto intolerant people could use sheep's milk??"

Another viewer moaned: "Lorraine please use people who know about nutrition for your food segments. Sheep's yoghurt is not lactose free!"

Though sheep's milk is less likely to trigger allergies, it is still classed as dairy.

However, others didn't mind the slip up and loved Catherine's dish, as one person said: "Am deffo going to try Your recipe you showed us on #Lorraine this morning..my kind of cooking simple but yummy!

"BTW loving your darker hair...looks Amazing".

Catherine was sharing the recipe, which she said helped her shed five stone.

The soap siren recently turned her hand to modelling after quitting the Cobbles.

The 35-year-old looked incredible as she posed in the September branded fashion collections at Littlewoods.com, landing tomorrow.

The actress, who left Corrie after seven years, looked a far cry from her character Eva Price as she smouldered in the sexy shoot.

Showing she can pull of anything, the newly brunette star wowed as she modelled a show stopping bright red dress, silky silver satin one piece and a striking cobalt blue asymmetric lace dress, highlighting her enviable figure.

The glamorous screen starlet admitted she got into character as she modelled the clothes.

Speaking about the shoot, Catherine said: “I felt super glamorous at the shoot and I am now really excited for all of the new AW18 season!

“The designs from the array of brands at Littlewoods.com made me feel elegant and sexy on set and I loved the red Karen Millen dress, it’s such a wardrobe staple and super versatile.

“I think my favourite part was putting each new outfit on and thinking to myself – what character would wear this?”

The shoot comes after Catherine – who partly made the decision to leave the soap to spend more time with her son Alfie, three, - hit back at a social media troll who slammed her for posing for photoshoots.

The troll wrote: "Why do you feel the need to post pics and selfies of yourself online? You are a Mother and a responsible adult. How do you have time to have photo shoots etc? Don't you feel guilty seeking self gratification while your child is at home without their Mother?

A shocked Catherine replied: "Wow... I mean I’m speechless. Is it 1950?? Mum shaming??? Really??? I have no need to justify or explain my actions to you or anyone. So much for parents empowering and supporting each other. May your heart find joy and gratitude . Blessings x"