CORONATION Street fans have been left sickened by Nick Tilsley after he attacked Shona Ramsey and forced David to tell him about his traumatic rape.

The businessman - who is played by actor Ben Price in the ITV soap - took repeated pops at David's girlfriend in tonight's episode after catching her speaking to her son Clayton, and eventually forced David into revealing how Josh Tucker had drugged and raped him.

Viewers know Clayton was the man who knifed David's late wife Kylie to death in a horrifying attack three years ago.

But he moved on with Shona, something Nick found impossible to accept and he couldn't resist attacking Shona at every opportunity.

Cornering her as she was doing the washing up, he leered: "Tell me this when your sicko son does get out, what happens then?

"Does he bunk up here or does David see you for what you really are, a money-grabbing sponger?"

Later as he prepared to leave, he told her he was waiting to make it look like she had thrown him out to his mother and David.

"I take my hat off to you, anyone who can con their way into someone else's bed knowing their own son murdered his wife," he said and as Shona defended herself Nick decided to take his sick games even further.

"Oh this again, I've got a bit of time so tell me. All I've heard since I got back is how bad it was for David, how I wasn't there for him.

"So come on, what was so awful?"

And as Shona tried to leave, he grabbed her arm violently as David walked in, and Nick demanded to know what had happened, accusing both David and Shona of cheating.

He said: "That was it, wasn't it? It wasn't you, it was her. I don't believe this. Her son kills Kylie and you let this piece of trash carry on with..."

But hearing enough of Nick's abuse, David cut him off and said: "I was raped."

Viewers were sickened by Nick's behaviour and took to Twitter to share their disgust.