The frosty thriller will hit theaters Feb 8, 2019.

Action star Liam Neeson is out for revenge once again.

Summit Entertainment has released a trailer for Cold Pursuit, starring Neeson as a father determined to track down the people who killed his kid. It's based loosely on the 2014 Norwegian action film In Order of Disappearance.

Neeson plays Nels Coxman, a snow plow driver who, in the opening scenes of the trailer, is shown receiving the Kehoe Citizen of the Year Award. "I'm just a guy who keeps a strip of civilization open," he says in his speech. "When you drive the same road day after day, it's easy to think about the road not taken, I was lucky, I picked a good road early, and I stayed on it."

He finds out his son had gotten mixed up with a gang of drug dealers before his death, and armed with his snow plow, Nels begins to hunt Viking's cohorts down one by one.

Blue Oyster Cult's "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" plays over the trailer, which includes a snow plow car chase scene and ends with a shootout montage.

Hans Petter Moland directs the film, which also stars Laura Dern and Emmy Rossum, and is set for a Feb. 8, 2019 release.