THE Chase viewers were tonight left in hysterics as Bradley Walsh got the giggles over Fanny Chmelar AGAIN.

Loyal viewers will remember him in hysterics six years ago when the name of the famous downhill skier was mentioned, and this evening was no different.

Host Bradley was left giggling uncontrollably again when contestant Ben gave the name as one of his answers.

In 2011 Bradley went viral after bursting into a fit of laughter at the mention of Fanny's name.

On this evening's episode Ben gave the cheeky sounding answer in an effort to make Bradley laugh - and it worked.

The host waited until the round had ended before he burst into a fit of hysterics.

And it wasn't only Bradley who enjoyed Ben's cheeky answer, the viewers lapped it up.

One person tweeted: "Boy just pulled out the fanny schmeller answer on #TheChase"

While this one couldn't contain their excitement: "Who’s this cool dude name dropping fanny schmelar on purpose to tickle Bradley, amazing #TheChase"

Another tweeted: "Fanny Chmelar makes a comeback #TheChase"

Last year Bradley spoke about the hilarious moment, which went viral after being aired on ITV.

He told Lorraine: "I’d love to meet her, just to apologise.

"She must have had enough of it by now. The poor thing. I do apologise. I have to apologise to Fanny.

"I’m sorry Fanny. She’s a very good downhill skier by all accounts."