TBS replenished its comedy roster Wednesday, handing out a series order to Nasim Pedrad-led comedy Chad and renewing The Last OG and anthology Miracle Workers.

The news, announced Wednesday during the WarnerMedia upfront presentation to Madison Avenue ad buyers, arrives as the comedy-focused cable network is also adding its first drama with TNT import Snowpiercer.

Chad, originally developed by TNT/TBS boss Kevin Reilly during his tenure at Fox, is a 10-episode comedy revolving around SNL grad Pedrad playing a 14-year-old pubescent Persian boy as he navigates his quest to become popular in high school.

Pedrad created, wrote and executive produced Chad and will serve as co-showrunner alongside Hayes Davenport. Rob Rosell, 3 Arts' Oly Obst and Davenport also exec produce. Ella Mika, Saba Homayoon, Paul Chahidi, Jake Ryan and Alexa Loo co-star in the series, which arrives after Hulu found success with comedy PEN15, in which its adult creators star as middle school teens in the '90s.

"Thom Hinkle and I pursued this show for three years and it was well worth the wait. Chad is creative, diverse and inclusive storytelling that epitomizes the TBS brand,” TBS and TNT GM Brett Weitz said. “Nasim Pedrad is a comedic mastermind and profound storyteller."

Miracle Workers, meanwhile, will return for a second season and see stars Daniel Radcliffe, Steve Buscemi, Geraldine Viswanathan and Karan Soni return to play entirely different roles. Season two of the Simon Rich comedic anthology will head to Medieval Times and center on a group of villagers in the dark ages trying to stay positive in an age of inequality and fake news. Lorne Michaels exec produces he the series via his Broadway Video banner.

"I'm so grateful to have been given the opportunity to bring my novel What in God's Name to life in season one,” said Rich, who also created former FX comedy Man Seeking Woman. "And now that I’ve bled that sucker dry, I'm really excited to tell a brand-new story with the same group of brilliant actors."

The Last O.G., starring Tracy Morgan and breakout Tiffany Haddish, will return for a third season after ranking as the highest-rated cable comedy debut since 2015. The series is exec produced by Morgan, Jordan Peele and his Monkeypaw Productions and Eric and Kim Tannenbaum.

Meanwhile, rumors continue to swirl that TNT and TBS originals — which include dramas Animal Kingdom and Claws and comedies The Detour, Search Party, The Last OG and Miracle Workers — could launch on WarnerMedia's upcoming streaming platform before making their linear debut or air exclusively on the DTC.