Film composer Ludwig Göransson is having a hell of a 2018. With the scores for “Creed II,” “Venom,” and “Black Panther,” the musician is becoming one of the biggest names in film. And with awards season in full gear, Göransson has earned a Golden Globe nomination for his “Black Panther” work, as well as Grammy nominations for the score, as well as music he produced with Donald Glover, aka Childish Gambino. But even with that year, perhaps the biggest project of his career is yet in front of him, as he’s just been named as a composer in the “Star Wars” universe.

Starwars.com just reported that Göransson has been signed on to compose the score for the upcoming “Star Wars” live-action spin-off series “The Mandalorian.” While we still don’t really know what to expect with the Disney+ series, the inclusion of Göransson, along with the incredible cast and crew assembled, “The Mandalorian” is quickly becoming one of our most-anticipated projects of 2019.

“Words fail to express how surreal and humbling it feels to be invited into the Star Wars universe,” Göransson said. “I am deeply grateful to Jon Favreau and Disney for this opportunity and to John Williams for raising the bar so high with his iconic, intrepid scores — they will never be matched. In these next months, I hope to honor the tradition of ‘Star Wars’’ musical landscape while propelling ‘The Mandalorian’ into new and unchartered territory. And I will try to remember that there is no try.”

“The Mandalorian” follows a lone gunman from the famous planet of Mandalore, which is the home of famed bounty hunter Boba Fett. The series stars Pedro Pascal as the title character and is created/written/produced by Jon Favreau.

There’s no release date set for the series, but it’s expected to launch with the Disney+ streaming service sometime in late-2019.