BILL Bailey has revealed he’s turned down the chance to go on Strictly Come Dancing “a few times”.

The 53-year-old comedian admitted it was “too judgemental” for him as he appeared on The Graham Norton show.

He said: "I've been asked a couple of times. I like the idea of the dancing but it is so judgemental, which isn't for me.

“I'd like to learn to dance without the critique. It's pretty harsh and withering."

The funny man then got a chance to see what it would be like as Strictly judge Darcey Bussell also appeared on the show – and gave a critique of his potential just by looking at his walk.

She also addressed the seemingly endless scandal surrounding the series, saying: "There's probably no more than there usually is.

“It's just unusual for people to be so tactile and not to think you are coming on to them - it's the job and dancers are used to it but perhaps other people get the wrong idea."

Asked what tips she might give a married person taking part in the next series, she added: "I'm only there to judge!"

Games Of Thrones star Jason Momoa also appeared on the show to chat about his new film Aquaman, which he admitted he hadn’t seen yet.

Little Mix performed Think About Us, before joining Graham for a chat about their new album and upcoming tour.

Talking about their fan base in Japan, the girls demonstrated that they know the words to their songs in Japanese.