BIG Brother’s Lewis Flanagan was kicked out of the house for making a comment about Auschwitz, The Sun Online can reveal.

The 27-year-old was removed from the Channel 5 show on Friday afternoon, with Big Brother bosses confirming he had been told to leave after using “inappropriate language”.

Lewis’ conversation with his co-star Cameron where he made the comment will never be aired on Big Brother.

A source close to the bartender insisted to The Sun Online it was a “slip of the tongue”.

They explained: “Lewis was talking to Cameron and told him: ‘When we get out of here, we’ll sort you out with some Auschwitz’.

“He said he was supposed to say ‘outfits’. He's told people it was a slip of the tongue and he didn’t know why he said it.”

Big Brother bosses did air the moment Lewis was told he was being kicked out the house.

Although he apologised for his comments, Lewis admitted he “wasn’t ashamed” of what he had said.

Lewis said: “I would say I'm devastated. I didn't mean to offend anyone, it was a slip of the tongue.

“I never once tried to offend anyone or hurt anyone's feelings. It's unacceptable.

“I'm not ashamed of myself because I didn't try to offend anyone, it was just a slip of the tongue.

“Unfortunately for me my bad language and misuse of certain phrases and certain words has exploded in my face. I would apologise to anyone who I've upset.

“I've never meant to upset anyone or hurt anyone's feelings or disrespect anyone from any background or sexuality or race or gender or religion.

“So yeah, I'm sorry.

“Obviously I'm going to pay the price.”

The Sun Online has contacted Channel 5 for comment.