DOG The Bounty Hunter’s wife Beth Chapman has insisted on keeping the family’s Christmas traditions as she continues to battle cancer.

The 51-year-old, who is married to Duane ‘Dog’ Chapman, shared a picture of herself at the theatre and having dinner with her children last night.

She wrote alongside the snap: “Family Tradition. Theater with the kids for Christmas .. And Churchill’s for dinner.”

In the images Beth appears in good spirits not long after she was rushed to hospital after struggling to breathe.

Doctors at Los Angeles’ Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre later discovered a cancerous growth that block her throat and air flow.

Dog later revealed that Beth’s incurable cancer had spread from her throat to her lungs.

Dog, 66, recently admitted that his wife was “not doing good” and was “facing the facts” of her illness.

He said that he’s determined to “keep everything positive” despite it getting more difficult to do so each day.

In an interview with US Weekly he said: “I don’t listen to the bad news, I don’t want to hear it.

“I pray a lot, anywhere. I cry all the time. I’m a sinner. I pray a lot. I have done double that. I constantly ask God to heal my honey and make sure he takes care of it.

“I’ve been telling him that I’m going to try and quit smoking and cursing. I’m a deal maker, and I’ll do anything.”

The reality TV star recently confirmed his wife is once again battling the disease after doctors found a lump in her throat that was twice the size of the mass they discovered in 2017.

The husband and wife are stars of Dog The Bounty Hunter and known for catching 6,000 criminals who’ve broken their bail terms.