Pamela Anderson was offered a role in the new Baywatch movie, but the actress is playing hard to get.

Anderson, who played C.J. Parker in the original television series, told ET Canada she turned down the studio's initial offer, but hasn't ruled out the role entirely. "I haven't turned it down completely yet," she said. "But I have turned down what they offered me. But we'll see what happens."

With regard to her knowledge of the film, Anderson admitted she hasn't "even read the script" and has "no idea what it's about." That said, the actress did note how important the series has been to her, saying, "Baywatch was such a huge part of my life. And really they're trying to do an homage and you know it's an honor to have them to want me to be a part of it so bad."

Baywatch opens in theaters on May 19, 2017. Seth Gordon is directing the film, which features an all-star cast, including Zac Efron and Alexandra Daddario, as well as Priyanka Chopra as the movie's villain and Dwayne Johnson as Mitch Buchannon.