Arnold Schwarzenegger’s iconic line “I’ll be back!” was recently named the best catchphrase in the history of motion pictures.

According to a poll put together at LoveFilm, moviegoers in the UK declared the 80s action hero’s oft-used dialogue as the most memorable chunk of dialogue found in any major motion picture.

The Terminator star has uttered a variation of the line at least a dozen times over the course of his career. In fact, people who haven’t seen a single Arnold Schwarzenegger movie know where the line originated. Not surprisingly, the catchphrase found its way to the very top of LoveFilm’s list.

“There are catchphrases from films that are universally recognized and quoted time and time again. It’s interesting to see how they’ve crossed over into mainstream conversation, and amazing that one line can instantly conjure up a character and a scene so vividly,” editor Helen Cowley explained.

“I’ll be back” managed to trump James Bond’s iconic line “Bond, James Bond” from Dr. No as the best catchphrase in the annals of cinema. The Times of India reports that “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” from Mary Poppins came in third the Ghostbusters line “Who you gonna call?” came in fourth.

Other noteworthy flicks that made the list include the 1939 classic The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Forrest Gump, and Stanley Kubrick’s terrifying horror film The Shining. Check out the entire list of popular movie catchphrases below.

If you still need even more Arnold Schwarzenegger-related goodness in your life today, then take a look at the following video. Someone with a fair amount of free time on his or her hands decided to craft a lengthy clip featuring every single person the former California governor killed on-screen over the course of his cinematic career.

Take a look at the video in question below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=OE6jpTaOYMU

Since the clip features over 509 different deaths, it’s not altogether surprising that it clocks in at a whopping 28 minutes. You might want to cook up come popcorn if you plan to take the whole thing in at once. It’s a pretty epic ride, though a bit on the violent side.

Here’s a list of the best catchphrases on the planet, as voted by the folks who spend a lot of time participating in polls over at LoveFilm.

1. “I’ll be back” (Terminator, 1985)
2. “Bond. James Bond” (Dr No., 1962)
3. “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” (Mary Poppins, 1964)
4. “Who you gonna call?” (Ghostbusters, 1984)
5. “Elementary, my dear Watson” (The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, 1939)
6. “Heeeere’s Johnny!” (The Shining, 1980)
7. “Run Forrest, run!” (Forrest Gump, 1994)
8. “You talking to me?” (Taxi Driver, 1976)
9. “Goooood morning Vietnam” (Good Morning, Vietnam, 1988)
10. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning” (Apocalypse Now, 1979)