THE Apprentice fans think Lord Sugar and Sian Gabbidon might have given away her win before the final – by posting pictures from the same place.

On Thursday Lord Sugar enjoyed a Christmas lunch with some of the previous winners at Sheesh, Chigwell.

Sian, who was announced as the winner of the show on Sunday evening, also happened to be at the famous Essex haunt on Thursday.

The swimwear designer didn’t tell fans where she was, but she posed in front of the venue’s very recognisable fire place.

She wrote alongside her snap: “Thursday Night Dinner Celebrations.”

Lord Sugar captioned his shot: “Christmas lunch with my Apprentice clan at Sheesh Chigwell.”

Eagle-eyed fans spotted the pair were at the same place on the same day and put two and two together.

One person wrote: “100 percent your the winner @lord_sugar posted being at Sheesh with all the winners from.the past years and you are there. I bloody hope you have won Xx”

Another commented: “go go team sian on sunday winner of lord sugar is here on Instagram.”

While someone else wrote: “Does that mean you won?” and another put: “You have to have won.”

Tonight viewers watched as Sian was crowned winner and was handed a £250,000 investment by the business tycoon.

She and runner-up Camilla Ainsworth presented their business plans to more than 200 experts at London's City Hall.

The Leeds-based entrepreneur faced nut milk drink brand owner in the boardroom, where dialogue became heated.

Discussing her victory she said: "We went in guns blazing, both of us, we both said things about each other's businesses, but at the end of the day I did come in this to win. I'm sure Camilla will be massively successful in whatever she does.

"For me, I wouldn't have entered the show if I didn't think I had it in me to win. I would say that it is very easy to underestimate how hard the tasks are. I'll never, ever judge any of the other candidates. It's so hard to put yourself through the tasks.

"(Working with Lord Sugar) is the biggest challenge I have ever had in my life. There's no way I'm going to let the biggest challenge take me out. I am nervous but I'm ready."