STRICTLY Come Dancing star AJ Pritchard had blazing rows with Louis Smith during Celebrity Hunted.

The pair worked together on the special instalment of the hit Channel 4 show to raise money for Stand Up To Cancer.

Speaking to The Sun Online after appearing on the show, AJ admitted the exhaustion left them close to breaking at certain points during filming.

AJ explained: S”ome of the days it did get heated because we were so hungry.

“I would say we had a heated debate, it got to the point where we just needed to settle down somewhere for the night so a lot of ‘executive decisions’ were taken by both of us…after a heated discussion”.

“Physically I was fine as I am used to being very active all the time with work, but mentally it was exhausting. When you are walking over 12 miles a day, going around in circles without realizing and having to make decisions there and then which could be make or break its mentally draining.”

AJ and Lewis wowed fans on the show after they jumped into an Aston Martin as part of their getaway before heading onto a plane.

They joined Chris Hughes and Kem Cetinay, as well as Vicky Pattison and Dom Joly in the special episode.

While AJ said he loved taking part in the show, he admitted it was tough for the celebs taking part because they got recognised everywhere.

He explained: “We got recognised, constantly!

“We had to go into a car park to try and get a lift and got mobbed which goes against everything the show doesn’t want you to do.

“We had a queue of people wanting selfies, and were begging the people taking them to not put them up online to give away our location.

“Thankfully as far as I know, none of them did!”

AJ was inspired to take part in the show after the woman who helped start his dance career sadly passed away from cancer.

He explained: “When I was asked to take part in Celebrity Hunted I jumped at the chance, who wouldn’t want to run wild around the UK for two weeks being chased by a top secret service type team, whilst raising money for a cause very close to my heart – cancer.

“The lady who made everything happen for me and really kick started my dancing career passed away within 2 weeks of finding out she had cancer, so I knew when this came up I had to honour her and give something back”.