Season 2 of ABC’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has upped the stakes in excitement within the series and increased the crossover between the show and Marvel’s Cinematic Universe. This season of S.H.I.E.L.D. has introduced the Inhumans to the MCU and will continue to develop their origins and involvement in the world through Skye (Chloe Bennet), Raina (Ruth Negga), and other characters.

However, the Inhumans aren’t S.H.I.E.L.D.’s first crossover with the MCU. Season 1 featured crossovers with Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and an appearance by the Asgardian warrior Lady Sif (Jaimie Alexander). Now, Lady Sif is returning to S.H.I.E.L.D., and the first clip of her next appearance has been released.

From the upcoming episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., “Who You Really Are,” featuring the return of a confused Lady Sif. S.H.I.E.L.D. Executive Producer Jeffrey Bell recently explained that Sif has lost her memory and the clip confirms that she doesn’t remember who she is, but she does know she’s searching for someone or something.

According to the synopsis of “Who You Really Are” released by Marvel, Sif lost her memory after fighting a “mysterious warrior.” Additionally, the mission of the warrior will have repercussions for Coulson’s S.H.I.E.L.D. team.

Sif’s last appearance on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. did little to help further the plot of the show’s first season, except to develop each member of Coulson’s team a bit more. However, Sif’s return to S.H.I.E.L.D. will offer some more insight into Skye’s transformation to an Inhuman, and provide a storyline that will greatly impact the S.H.I.E.L.D. team.

It’s hard to say whether Sif will fit into Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as well as the character did in season 1 because the show’s tone and direction has changed. But, since season 2 has largely been more exciting, and integral to Marvel’s shared universe than the show’s first season, it’s very likely Sif’s upcoming return will be similarly more enjoyable than the last.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. continues Tuesday with “Who You Really Are” at 9/8c on ABC.