CBS has extended the orders for three more of its freshman series: comedy The Neighborhood and dramas Magnum P.I. and God Friended Me.

Missing from the list is The Neighborhood's Monday-night companion, Happy Together. The network has not yet made a decision on the show, which stars Damon Wayans Jr. — whose deal to star in the series was the richest this season — and Amber Stevens West. The Murphy Brown revival is staying at 13 episodes, as was the plan when it was picked up.

CBS declined to say how many additional episodes of each show it has ordered. Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter the pickups will likely be seven to nine episodes for each series.

"Full season" in the past has meant 22 to 24 episodes, but that has changed in recent years as a number of shows, including This Is Us, Empire and this season's Manifest, opt for shorter runs. The Neighborhood has averaged 8.44 million viewers per week thus far, along with a 1.6 rating in Nielsen's live plus three-day metric. It's improved its time period by 14 percent year to year in viewers.

God Friended Me has also given its Sunday timeslot a year-over-year bump with 10.21 million viewers (up 8 percent over Wisdom of the Crowd in 2017), along with 1.3 demo rating. Magnum comes in at 9.06 million viewers and a 1.4 in adults 18-49.

Happy Together is the lowest-rated of CBS' freshman class at 5.94 million viewers and 1.1 in the 18-49 demo.

The three shows join fellow rookie FBI in earning full-season pickups at CBS. ABC's Single Parents, Fox's The Cool Kids and NBC's Manifest and New Amsterdam have also earned full seasons.