Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: [Req] MyAnonamouse | MAM

  1. #11
    Donor hastybuns's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    411
    Reputation Power
    7
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    57
    Time Online
    20 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Liked
    10 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by darkknight911 View Post
    No he did not respond to the pm either.
    I apologize for not responding quickly. Thanks for the pm. Using it have applied but still nothing.

  2. #12
    Donor
    WayneCorp's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    11068
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    268
    Time Online
    8 d 4 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    21 m
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)
    Liked
    132 times
    Feedbacks
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hastybuns View Post
    Could you please help me on this with an invite?

    Thanks!
    @darkknight911 you were the first to reply on thread. Are you able to help @hastybuns with an invite? Did they eventually reply to your pm? Do not want to burn an invite unnecessarily

    @hastybuns I will not tread on @darkknight911 's toes. If they are able to help you out, then they get the chance to first. If not I will pick it up from there.

  3. #13
    Donor hastybuns's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    411
    Reputation Power
    7
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    57
    Time Online
    20 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Liked
    10 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneCorp View Post
    @darkknight911 you were the first to reply on thread. Are you able to help @hastybuns with an invite? Did they eventually reply to your pm? Do not want to burn an invite unnecessarily

    @hastybuns I will not tread on @darkknight911 's toes. If they are able to help you out, then they get the chance to first. If not I will pick it up from there.
    @darkknight911 had sent me message with the link to official open application.
    I have applied but still have not heard anything from MAM.

    As for the invite you won't be burning it unnecessarily as stated because I am in real need for getting into quality trackers as (of know what I have is just IPT).

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #14
    User darkknight911's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    736
    Reputation Power
    9
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    34
    Time Online
    3 d 18 m
    Avg. Time Online
    29 m
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Liked
    17 times
    Feedbacks
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneCorp View Post
    @darkknight911 you were the first to reply on thread. Are you able to help @hastybuns with an invite? Did they eventually reply to your pm? Do not want to burn an invite unnecessarily

    @hastybuns I will not tread on @darkknight911 's toes. If they are able to help you out, then they get the chance to first. If not I will pick it up from there.
    @WayneCorp Thank you for your kind gesture, It appears that the op is still in need of an invitation, I am afraid I cant help in that regard therefore I am stepping down, please feel free to carry on at your convenience.

  5. #15
    Donor
    WayneCorp's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    11068
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    268
    Time Online
    8 d 4 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    21 m
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)
    Liked
    132 times
    Feedbacks
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkknight911 View Post
    @WayneCorp Thank you for your kind gesture, It appears that the op is still in need of an invitation, I am afraid I cant help in that regard therefore I am stepping down, please feel free to carry on at your convenience.
    No worries mate, wasn't about to Steal your reward I will message OP now. Thanks for the communication on this thread.
    Last edited by WayneCorpDonor Icon; 06-02-2018 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Noticed spelling error
    darkknight911 likes this.

  6. #16
    Donor hastybuns's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    411
    Reputation Power
    7
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    57
    Time Online
    20 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Liked
    10 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneCorp View Post
    No worries mate, wasn't about to still your reward I will message OP now. Thanks for the communication on this thread.
    Have msged you. Fingers crossed! Thanks in advance.

  7. #17
    Donor
    WayneCorp's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    11068
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    268
    Time Online
    8 d 4 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    21 m
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)
    Liked
    132 times
    Feedbacks
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hastybuns View Post
    Have msged you. Fingers crossed! Thanks in advance.
    As explained in PM @hastybuns I was not able to deliver on the promised invite. I am hoping that someone else comes along, and you can get yourself an invite.

    If any other member is able to help @hastybuns, it will be greatly appreciated. With the proofs shown to me and the seedbox proof I am comfortable enough to say that this member understands and is able to successfully maintain ratio. My apologies again @hastybuns
    TheTrader and masonos like this.

  8. #18
    New user cholot's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    1
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3
    Time Online
    36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneCorp View Post
    As explained in PM @hastybuns I was not able to deliver on the promised invite. I am hoping that someone else comes along, and you can get yourself an invite.

    If any other member is able to help @hastybuns, it will be greatly appreciated. With the proofs shown to me and the seedbox proof I am comfortable enough to say that this member understands and is able to successfully maintain ratio. My apologies again @hastybuns
    I have invites for mam. Check your PMs.

  9. #19
    Donor hastybuns's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    411
    Reputation Power
    7
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    57
    Time Online
    20 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Liked
    10 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cholot View Post
    I have invites for mam. Check your PMs.
    I have pm'ed you with my mail yesterday but still no reply from you. Awaiting your reply. Thanks!

  10. #20
    New user cholot's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    1
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3
    Time Online
    36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0
    Sorry I didn't reply but I did send the invite. Did you get it ?


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •