Genre: General
Tracker Type: Ratio-based
Signup: Invite only
Seeding Difficulty: Easy
Bonus System: Yes
Banned Countries: None
Tracker IRC: None

Tracker Description

Turknova is one of the best Turkish trackers. Entire site is in Turkish but you can navigate easily using Instant Google Translation in Google Chrome. Content is good, ranging from new Hollywood blockbusters and Netflix series to music, ebooks, games and of course old and new Turkish movies which are not found elsewhere. They have a great internal NOVA which encodes and rips movies/TV shows. There is no XXX stuff here. However, most torrents are either 100% Turkish or dual (Turkish/English) dubbed. That may be a problem for non-Turkish people. Furthermore, some torrents have poor speeds and most of the older torrents are dead. Another annoying thing is the constant pop-up ads that keep popping up. I heard people who use Adblock are banned so you should get used to pop-ups.

Some ratio helpers are Golden (%100 freeleech), Silver (50% freeleech) and Double Upload torrents. You have to keep your ratio above 0.5 at all times and seed your torrents as long as possible not to receive a warning. They also have a good bonus system which you can exchange for goodies in Marketplace. 1 invite costs 50.000 points so invites are not easy to come by. They open signups from time to time. You may buy VIP to enjoy the privileges. They have an active community in the forums. They have a radio and DJs. They also have a requests section.

Overall, I would say this tracker is a MUST HAVE for Turkish people but non-Turkish people need not bother with it!

Homepage

Browse

Forum

Marketplace

FAQ

My Ratings

Pretimes: 7/10
Speed: 6/10
Content: 7/10
Community: 7/10
Overall: 7/10