Tracker URL http://www.totallykids.tv/
Tracker Genre TV (Kids)
Tracker SignUp Invite Only
Maintain Ratio Easy
Bonus System Yes
Chatbox Yes
Banned Countries None

Tracker Description

TotallyKids is a tracker dedicated to TV content for Kids/Teens/Family content (not Cartoons).e.g. live-action family movies, kids TV series, music, ebooks, PC games.
In this tracker they only allow Stop Motion and Claymation content (like Flushed Away, Sesame Street and they also have some real movies like Alice in Wonderland and The Wizard of Oz), Cartoons are not allowed. His brother tracker CartoonChaos is dedicated to this content.
Any userclass can upload torrents there so simply no restriction for uploading .
Many Free leech contents are available there so ratio boosting ain't a issue for users .
ALso Bonus system is implanted so it makes ratio maintain a bit more easier .
They do accept Donation . So Donation system is active too for rich users to enjoy Many facilities of their site .
Members are expected to seed every torrent they download - including free leeches - to a minimum ratio of 1.0 (upload the same amount of data as you downloaded), or for a minimum of 168 hours (the equivalent of seven uninterrupted days of seeding). You can see how long a torrent has been seeded in your 'My Panel'
So main thing is seedtime 7 days to avoid H&R or to touch ratio 1 to be safe .
They have fair amount of contents in their tracker but all torrents are not well seeded although downloading speed is okay to say that.
They also have Blackjack where you can gamble with/for upload credits .
It open many times for new Free SignUps before but 2017 they became restricted for open signup , so it's not easy to join but if you get invite for this tracker
then its a other thing .

Ranks promotion and requirements for them are given below ==>

Banned - Excessive breaking of the rules or being inactive for more than the minimum term bring you to this point.
Warned - Given for rule breaking. Warned users have NO download privileges until the problem is corrected.
User - Where all users start.
Power User - Automatically awarded when you have been a member for at least 4 weeks and have 25GB upload and 5GB download.
V.I.P. - Awarded by staff at their discretion, but can also be gained by donating at least £5 or equivalent. This does not mean you can start ignoring the rules.
Elite V.I.P. - Awarded at staff discretion for exemplary behaviour. This does not mean you can start ignoring the rules. Asking to be promoted will only ensure that you don't get a promotion.
Moderator - You don't ask us. We ask you. Asking to be promoted to moderator ensures that you won't be one.
Admin/Sysop - Given at owners discretion for exemplary work as part of the staff team. Which is given depends on the skills you have.

I hope you'll like my review guys , leaving you with screenshots.

||Home Page||

||Browse||

||Forums||

||F.A.Q||

||Rules||

||Bonus System||

||Requests||

||Ratings||

Pre-times 7/10
Speed 6.5/10
Content 6/10
Community 6/10