TorrentHR.org | THR | Ratioless | 2011

Tracker type:
General - Ratioless
Login page:
https://www.torrenthr.org/login.php

Well, new design is out and I've decided to share the looks and specs with you all.

TorrentHR is a croatian private tracker, it is a ratioless general tracker, the pretimes and speed arent so good ( example it passes a couple of hours for a movie that is released to be uploaded on THR ), but it's very popular among people from ex-Yu, they have many domestic ( ex-YU ) content, alot of music, movies, games, sport events ( like formula 1, uefa champions lige, etc ), tv-shows, also they have own realese group Rakija ( that release popular movies, tv shows - mainly domestic, cartoons etc ), there is karma bonus system, so you can exchange bonus to buy invites, upload, you gain points for voting on polls, uploading new torrents, filling requests.

some personal notes:
- pretimes arent so good, but if you arent demanding user it will be ok;
- about speed, i have 2mbs connection and it happens that my speed on this tracker going very low, this is mainly because other user dont have great upload speed;
- i didnt found an option to turn the whole site in english except the rule and faq section;
- the content are simmilar to other general trackers when it comes to new stuff, but isnt very great for old or rare stuff;
- there are a plenty of ex-Yu content, that can not be found anywhere else;
- about community, forum are very active, but chat is mainly empty;
- and for the end i wouldnt recommend it for non croatian speaking people.

Statistics
( as you see they area plenty of room for new users )

Home page
( funny thing, they are ordering you to vote on a poll )

Browse page
( it covers all possible categories )

ex - YU content

User classes
( there are some limitations about slots that user class have, rest is similar to other trackers )

Faq
( there is faq in croatin, and english)

Rules
( there are rules in croatian and english )

Forum

Karma Bonus Page

Request section

]