Tracker URL https://in-time-torrents.org/
Signup Closed / Invite Only
Tracker type Time System
Seed difficulty Easy
Bonus System Available
Banned Countries None
Tracker Forum Down
Tracker Release Year 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen’s, Boys and Girls may I introduce you ITT, a quite new tracker with the best design in the German tracker scene. Well this tracker is quite unique and has an interesting “Time System”. This system is based on the movie “In Time”, where you have to earn time to maintain your account. Also the tracker is quite new it has already ca 7000 Torrents (it’s quite impressive for a new German tracker).

The speed is really good and most of the request were fulfilled fast. There a 2 designs and one of them is editable (different color etc.). I’m quite new at this tracker but I saw some releaser like: Aja, Bit and 23thStreet. It’s unusual for releaser to join a new tracker, so this tracker seems to be attractive for releaser.

I read a lot about this tracker but I let them time to grow till I join in. There are also some rumors that the tracker has a scene releaser on board..
All in all this tracker, with their small community is an insider’s tip a deserve to be mention. For non German speakers it’s probably difficult to get an invite via their invite form. Even if the staff is friendly, they seems to have a hard invite form policy where even native speakers don’t get an invite..

I wish you all good luck!

Home

Torrents

Upload

Style

Extra

Request

Rules