Medium/Easy
Bonus System:
Yes
Banned Countries:
Non
IRC:
Non

DESCRIPTION:

SnowPT (SSPT) is a Chinese Private Torrent Tracker for Anime Releases.it comes only with Chinese language you can use google translate to English. they have ( BDMV LinkBD BD(Fin) BDRip-PCAT BDRip-10bit DVDRip Live 无损音乐 ANK-Raws Snow-Raws 其他自压) with good seeded files and good speed .

- Is it really worth the time (or the money) it takes to join?
In my opinion, Yes!

- Is it worth the risk?
Definitely not. Unless you have a REAL friend (or staff member) to invite you, stay away. Most traders/sellers/buyers are getting banned sooner or later and there is NO WAY to get their accounts back, even if they donate a shitload of money or if they had buffered their accounts a lot!

- Will you find any unique torrents on SkySnow that you can't find elsewhere?
Not really. Since there is not a way to stop users from uploading the same torrents on other trackers.

- Is their community that amazing?
Their community is good and active, but in my opinion this is not that important. When i join a tracker, i care about the content/torrents. I am not trying to make any friends and there are many other forums/sites that can help me if i ever need any info (tracker forums, or even other/public active forums and IRC channels). And don't forget our best friend: search engines!

- Are there any alternatives?
Yes

You are probably disappointed from my opinion/description, but this is nothing but the truth.
If you are able to join SkySnow, GO FOR IT.
It's definitely the best HD tracker in my opinion, even if it is overrated, risky, and expensive.
Just don't be insane for joining SkySnow guys!!!

LOGIN PAGE:

HOME & FORUMS PAGE:

SEARCH BOX:

TORRENT:

UPLOAD:

INTERNAL FILTER:

FAQ:

ENGLISH FORUM:

Speed:
8/10
Pretimes:
7/10