Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Empornium, Orpheus, Bibliotik, RED, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: SceneHD | SHD | HD | 2017 Review

  1. #11
    User
    MithridatesVI's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    2041
    Reputation Power
    28
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    36
    Time Online
    7 d 4 h 12 m
    Avg. Time Online
    13 m
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Liked
    55 times
    Feedbacks
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin21 View Post
    Yes. Everything is rared on SceneHD. You can cross seed if you have account on other scene trackers. Sometimes you will find that on rechecking the files that a few files will not be the same. When that happens you can change the priority of those files to "don't download" and seed it as a partial seeder. Pretimes are not that good but for me it's not an important factor. You can find which scene tracker gets the files first by checking these links.

    http://pre.c-burns.co.uk/pre.php
    https://trace.corrupt-net.org/live.php

    If you don't know anything about the scene then read this.

    http://i.cubeupload.com/5CBxoo.png
    what's the main purpose rared torrents ,?

  2. #12
    Donor
    Ronin21's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    138886
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,457
    Time Online
    207 d 15 h 10 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 38 m
    Mentioned
    906 Post(s)
    Quoted
    559 Post(s)
    Liked
    3596 times
    Feedbacks
    135 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MithridatesVI View Post
    what's the main purpose rared torrents ,?
    Thats how the scene works. I have read that nowadays video playes can play rared content but i've never tried it. The members of the scene share their encodes, bluray rips..etc with other scene members through ftp but it usually gets leaked to p2p sites by the members themselves.

  3. #13
    New user SevenSeas's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    210
    Reputation Power
    10
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8
    Time Online
    11 h 24 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Liked
    8 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin21 View Post
    I have read that nowadays video playes can play rared content but i've never tried it.
    It's simple, just drag-n-drop the first rarfile into the player and it plays like normal. It works since scene rars don't have compression. Example of players that handle .rar is: MPC HC, VLC and Kodi.
    Ronin21 and ShaolinWolf like this.

  4. #14
    New user SevenSeas's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    210
    Reputation Power
    10
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8
    Time Online
    11 h 24 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Liked
    8 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrader View Post
    Each review is just the reviewer's opinion. The rest users can post their opinion as well and each one of us will decide who is right and who is wrong.
    What are you talking about? Do you know the difference between opinions and facts?
    The reviewer writes that SceneHD is the home of scene group SPARKS. That's not an opinion. That's false information. And so is "-scenehd" being an internal release group. You saying a tracker is good or bad, that's an opinion. This is not.

    I'm not disputing any opinions, just the provable false facts.

    But it's ok. Now that I know I can't trust anything here it's ok.


    The Night>
    I know you don't care about reviews being correct since you still haven't corrected the obvious false information in your review. Even after admitting yourself you are wrong.
    Blizzard likes this.

  5. #15
    It's ₦ot GoodBye ! ! !
    The Night's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    274938
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,063
    Time Online
    168 d 13 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 52 m
    Mentioned
    1595 Post(s)
    Quoted
    427 Post(s)
    Liked
    5921 times
    Feedbacks
    334 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSeas View Post
    What are you talking about? Do you know the difference between opinions and facts?
    The reviewer writes that SceneHD is the home of scene group SPARKS. That's not an opinion. That's false information. And so is "-scenehd" being an internal release group. You saying a tracker is good or bad, that's an opinion. This is not.

    I'm not disputing any opinions, just the provable false facts.

    But it's ok. Now that I know I can't trust anything here it's ok.


    The Night>
    I know you don't care about reviews being correct since you still haven't corrected the obvious false information in your review. Even after admitting yourself you are wrong.
    you know that i don't Care about reviews & you can't trust anything here ? very nice .
    i see you're very CONCENTRATED on SceneHD only , you didn't check other reviews or you just like SceneHD ? hmmm , you're welcome on board

    TN

  6. #16
    I Am Watching You!
    TheTrader's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    299931
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    19,160
    Time Online
    1199 d 21 h 7 m
    Avg. Time Online
    12 h 46 m
    Mentioned
    5830 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1683 Post(s)
    Liked
    21662 times
    Feedbacks
    7127 (100%)
    @SevenSeas the OP just edited the description a little bit.

    btw SceneHD is a shitty tracker. Maybe this shitty tracker is the best thing ever happened to you, but the OP and me as well, have more important things to do before we spend a single minute to edit this shitty tracker's review. So it took some time...

    Hmmm did i say it's a shitty tracker? Let me check again... Oh yeah! I did

  7. #17
    User Trumpasaurus's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    17
    Reputation Power
    10
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    17
    Time Online
    23 h 36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Liked
    5 times
    Feedbacks
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin21 View Post
    Yes. Everything is rared on SceneHD. You can cross seed if you have account on other scene trackers. Sometimes you will find that on rechecking the files that a few files will not be the same. When that happens you can change the priority of those files to "don't download" and seed it as a partial seeder. Pretimes are not that good but for me it's not an important factor. You can find which scene tracker gets the files first by checking these links.

    http://pre.c-burns.co.uk/pre.php
    https://trace.corrupt-net.org/live.php

    If you don't know anything about the scene then read this.

    http://i.cubeupload.com/5CBxoo.png
    Very cool. Good info. Thanks


LinkBacks (?)

  1. 08-18-2017, 11:16 PM
  2. 08-18-2017, 08:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •