Militaryzone.info | MZ | eLearning (Other)

Forum Name: Militaryzone.info

Forum Genre: elearning | Other

Forum Type: DDL

Bonus System: No

Maintaining Ratio: NO Ratio System

Tracker Singup: Closed / Invite Only

Tracker URL: http://www.militaryzone.info/forum/index.php

Tracker IRC: N/A

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Introduction to Forum

Militaryzone.info (MZ) basically is a rare DDL forum that centralizes entirely on defense and military related content. It is none the less a gold mine for those scholars and hobbyists who have even slightest interest in war weaponology, Military affairs (past/present/future) and defense related eLearning books. In this forum you can get many rare ebooks, Posters and Audiobooks related to above talked genres. Apart of them you can find many books based upon all major/minor, famous/not-so-famous wars in history. On MZ; Apart of English; Russian, French etc. languages books could be found as well. Content is mostly shared on Uploaded kinda websites and because it's a private forum so the links stays alive forever*. And, I feel no need to tell that the content on this forum is quite difficult to see anywhere else. It's one of the most rare and centralized tracker out there and needless to say, It's quite difficult to get into if you don't know where to find it's invite (Well, that's a difficult part).

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Board Stats

Categories

Guidelines and Rules

Screenshots:

Content View

Forum

User Help

Final Comment

Finally at the end this rare forum is kinda Impossible-to-get-into stuff which is extremely focused on specific genre and it's further topics. If you are anywhere a war analyst who loves to read more, write more, discuss more and finally know more about Military/Defense/war than this is a place for you.

Final Rating

Content: 8/10
Speed: No Matter
Pretime: Doesn't Matter
Maintaining ratio: Ratioless

This is my first review and I tried my very best to observe other's work and try to show what do I know and how can I give back to community. Comments and review on my review are appreciated and welcome. And, if you found anything left that could be added than do let me know, I'll try to fix anything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Handmade Review by Woland