tracker name: LzTr
Tracker URL: LzTr.us
Tracker type: Music/Audio
Signups: Closed (Invite only)

LzTr is a gazelle based music/audio tracker. Unlike other music trackers this tracker is dedicated to all kinds of osts. OST means original soundtrack. All ost uploads are allowed here be it games,animations,classical and obviously movie soundtracks. They also allow jazz and blues to be uploaded here. A good tracker but it is not everyones piece of cake. For people who love this kind of music this would be like a dream tracker for them.

Lets move on

Logo:

Home: Home contains all latest news, site stats, polls,staff picks, recommendations, movie of the month and the best collages. Have a look at it.

Site stats: Maximum number of users is set to 5000 and enabled users are only around 1300+. This is 1 community that is small but happy with what they got.

Categories:

Browse page: Donot bother about the gift boxes next to the icons i will tell you what that is later on. Just have a look at the browse page.

Freeleech: they have a very different rule for freeleech on this site.Freeleech is marked with a gift icon. Check the browse page to get a better idea.
Quotes from LzTr forums

As you see above its not difficult at all to maintain a positive ratio here.

Forums:

Golden rules: Rules are enforced here on this site.So make sure you go through them before you do anything else.

Bonus system: No bonus system.Well i personally believe you don't need any bonus to boost you're ratio on this site.

user class:

Invite system:

Invites are not difficult to get but given the low number of users active on this site it is difficult to come across.

Donations:

IRC:
Server: irc.lztr.us
Port: 6667 (6697 SSL)
LzTr has 3 user channels:
#lztr - our main chat / announce channel
#lztr-help - help channel (no idling allowed; if you have been helped and have no more pending issues you are expected to leave the channel or you will be removed from it)
#lztr-disabled - for account and / or bot help for the other two channels (no idling allowed)

Other Things you should know about the tracker:

Uploading rules:
The uploading rules here are strict and can be confusing during you'r first upload. Please make sure you go through the uploading rules before you upload anything on this site. I cant put down all the uploading rules here but make sure you go through it as different sections/genres have different rules.Please dont hit and run.

Ratio system: Ratio rules are relaxed and not at all hard to maintain given the new freeleech system implemented a month ago.

Radio: Very few people know that LzTr has an official radio network. You might like to tune in sometime when you're bored.Radio streams at 192kbps.

http://lztr.us:8000/stream.m3u

Request section: The request on this site are 75% fullfilled which i beleive is really good for a community with just around 1500 people.being more accurate they have 920 requests of which 75% have been filled.

Log checker: Just like what.cd they have a log checker which rates your flac rip according to the log out of 100. Use it whenever you upload flac content. I should tell you that snatches on a 100% flac is always much more as compared to a 90 or maybe 95% FLAC upload not on this site but every site i have been to.Wouldn't you just prefer 100% FLAC?

Image hosting: You should also know LzTr arranges for its own image hosting. Its very simple to use and saves a lot of time. Obviously you can use it only if you are registered on Lztr

Staff: Staff is really good and are always willing to help you out. I had a problem and it was solved within 10-15 minutes. Staff here is not rude at all.