Trackers Name:
i Love Torrents - Where the love of Torrents was Born

Signup URL:
iLoveTorrents.com Where the Love of Torrents was Born :: Signup

Tracker Type:
General / 0 Day / Private Tracker

i Love Torrents is a good general tracker. It currently has just under 12,000 Torrents which grows quite well each day. It is excellent for games on all platforms (xbox360, wii, PSP, PC etc.) is updated reguarly and receives quality early releases. It is also has a fair range of software, apps and ebooks. It has a good collection of movies / TV shows. Its HD content is rising and currently has around 700 HD TVshows and around 500 HD Movies.

Quote:
"Our goal is not to become another FilePlanet or ModTorrents (not dizzying either of them though).
The ilovetorrents Staff are commited to providing the absolute best Content, Speed, Quality Info and Support Structure to all its members in our great community."

Home/News:

Tracker Stats:
None found

Torrent Categories:

Browse Page:

Freeleech:
None found

Forums:

Rules:

IRC:
- irc.bitsoup.org
- /join #love

Userclasses/Promotion:

Invite System:
iLoveTorrents is currenly open for signup.

Donation System/ Page:
- You can purchase upload credits,
- You can donate and receive VIP status however, VIP status does not exempt you from being banned or having a low ratio.

Ratings & Personal Commentary:
I would recommend this site as a good starting point for general torrents. It is quick to download and fairly easy to keep your ratio. It has an active community. They hold regular raffles and give away $500 to one of their subscribers (Subscription costs $25 a month).
However, it is let down by lack of freeleech.

Ratings:
Content: 3.5/5
Speeds: 4.5/5
Community: 3.5/5