Tracker Singup: Sign Up
Tracker URL: http://www.flux-gamer.net/index.php
Banned Countries: N/A
Tracker IRC: N/A
IRC Bonus: N/A
Tracker's Twitter Account: N/A
Tracker's FaceBook Account: N/A

Description:
Flux-GAMER is a ratio-based tracker specializing in games. The most popular categories are PC, PC-Update, Xbox 360 and PS3.

Home/News:

Tracker Statistics:

Torrent Categories:

Browse Page:

Freeleech:

Forums:

FAQ:

Rules:

Bonus System:

Userclasses/Promotion:

Invite System:

IRC Details:

Could not find any details about an IRC server. If you know that they have one or if they add one in the future I will be sure to add details about it here.

Donations:

Ratings & Personal Commentary:

Overall I think this is a good tracker. There is lots of freeleech so ratio should not be a problem. Community seems to be friendly and helpful and download speeds are good. There is also an invite section in the forum if you are interested in joining other trackers. Flux-GAMER also has an image host(BitBucket) for avatars and signatures. The maximum file size for BitBucket is 512.00 kB and supported image formats include JPG, PNG and GIF.

There is also three different Privacy Levels available in the profile section: Normal | Low | Strong. These determine where your username and details are displayed.

7/10 Content:

This is the only game tracker that I am on so I cannot really compare it to others. I have only downloaded a few new games recently to try and they have all been well seeded and quick to download. If you are interested in PC games this seems like a pretty good site, but they do not have many games for consoles like the Wii and currently have none listed in the PS Vita, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo 3DS categories. However, since I only download PC games, this was not a problem for me.

8/10 Speed:

Download speed on torrents is good and it is fairly easy to seed back, even on a home connection. Site loads fast and have had no problems at all so far.

7/10 Community:

The community is pretty active members on the forums are quick to help others out with problems and/or general questions. There is also an invite section in the forum. Some of the invites being given away include IPT, CreateBits, BluEvo and MyA.

If you feel like something in this review is wrong or see something that should not be shown feel free to PM me and I will update it.