Signup Closed/Invite Only
Tracker type Ratio Based
Tracker Genre Music
Maintaining Ratio Moderate
Bonus System No
Tracker IRC irc.p2p-network.net +6667 #deepbassnine, #db9radio #db9-lounge
Banned Countries N/A

Description

DB9 is one of the oldest trackers which is online since 2006 and one of the famous niche trackers where most of the people want to join it because of its hard to join level without knowing the content what the tracker is offering. Deepbassnine is a tracker dedicated to DnB tracks of all types. They also allow tutorials to be uploaded. They have exclusive DnB rips. It does have lot of exclusive content from breaks to techno. If you love DnB music this is the tracker for you, if not you will get bored out and will be another tracker in your collection. This is one of my favourite trackers for its exclusive niche content as I love bass and techno music. Its easy to maintain ratio if you have seedbox and there are exclusive staff picks which will boost your ratio. There is a DB9 radio which is active and you can keep listen to it when you idle on the site. Its very hard to get invites on this tracker They have great staff and forums are active enough. As far as my experience goes with requests, requests are filled by the uploaders with in hours.

HOMEPAGE

CATEGORIES

TORRENTS

USERCLASSES

FORUMS

IRC

DONATIONS

RULES

TOP 10

STATS

Ratings
Pretimes 9/10