Tracker Singup: Closed / Invite Only
Tracker URL: http://btnext.com/
Banned Countries: n/a
Tracker IRC: n/a
IRC Bonus: n/a
Tracker's Twitter Account: n/a
Tracker's FaceBook Account: n/a

Description:

BTNext is one of the biggest Portuguese trackers. Despite having 16/09/2007 as its birthday, BTNext is well known of the Portuguese public. All because it is a rough substitution of Btuga, a Portuguese tracker that was closed by justice. However, the design, the torrent client and the community are almost the same. So, we can say that this tracker is almost continuously active since 2003.

The tracker itself has the particularity of only allow Portuguese IPs. It happens because here in Portugal some ISP provide a small amount of bandwidth to spend in international traffic. As an example, my first ISP only allowed me to download 1GB/month from international IP's. That's why BTNext/Btuga was so popular few years ago.

However, times change, and now almost every portuguese ISPs offer some way to have unlimited bandwidth, and so, the popularity of BTNext decreased a little.

Nevertheless, it still a very good general tracker, and it can be excellent if you are looking for specific Portuguese stuff, like music or tv shows.

Home

Categories

Browse

Top Torrents

FAQ

Forum

Ratings:

Pretimes: 8/10
Speed: 8/10
Content: 7/10
Community: 7/10
Rarity: 4/10