WELCOME TO BEYONDHD v2.0

- We would all like to take the time to personally greet you all to the new site -

SirTranceALoT

Hey all.

A huge welcome on my behalf. Let's hope we have an even greater time then on previous site. This one is at least tons more stable thesn the other ones. Yes I know we have to start over but that also means we have a chance of standing out and doing much better then before. I would personally like to thank all our members for staying loyal to us for all this time and taking this huge step with us. And, let's not forget our members of staff who have been a huge support in making the transition and above running things for the past few years. All of you are what makes beyondHD. This site represents your loyalty and growth towards something new and better. As usual for any questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us. Site may look and feel different, we're the same

r3ko

Welcome guys alot of blood sweat and tears went into the making of the new beyondhd , i really hope yous enjoy it we have takin all your comments & request and tryed our best to merge them into one. I hope that beyondhd v2.0 brings many happy times for you. I would also like to take this time to thank the staff of beyondhd for the outstanding efforts yous have all done makes me proud to know i have a strong team to work with.

chronic

BeyondHD V2.0 is born! Welcome aboard our little slice of heaven we now call home, we hope you like it as much as we do.

So much time & hard work has been put into this place so first & foremost i want to take this opportunity to thank all my fellow staffers. A huge shoutout goes to r3ko for his exceptional work on creating the site from the ground up, especially considering how it looked out of the box compared to what it is now is nothing short of amazing.

Also big shoutouts go to monkey & glimmer for all their time & hard work spent on the inner workings of the site, a huge thanx to you guys we couldn't have done it without you! Last but not least stal who made this all possible & as mentioned earlier all staffers that pitched in thanx guys

Please keep in mind that this is a brand spanking new place so there are going to be some adjustments needed in the coming weeks therefore we could use your help to let us know if you think something isn't right & we'll do our best to get it sorted. This place is for you guys so once again we do hope you enjoy it after all it's for members by members... so what are you waiting for? get your torrent on!!

SuPaFlY

Sup.

well for some of you this is maybe the 3rd 4th or more times around we have moved or upgraded site ,seems along times back when n the group was bumming round the sites internal here and there and a forum was set up which some of you were part of and members and Stal Rev etc decided to set there own site up.

some people have come and gone new guys added here an there and still some of the same old faces unfortunatly some would say!!

we have tried to adabt to the changing conditions of the internet especially this arena as its tough out there and and world in a economic seemily never ending meltdown.

The Guys r3ko Monk3y chronic Glimmer Stal Rev and others have put a huge amount of time and effort into the site so hope you like and enjoy ,any comments and things you think not so good or maybe could be better or need always welcome here think you know that.

Enjoy the site

MoNK3Y

Greetings FraMeSToR fans, and fans of all quality releases. Welcome to my new favorite corner of the internet, BHDv2. Don't be afraid to browse around and give us your opinions and yadayada. More importantly, if its within your comfort zone, try your hand at uploading any missing torrents over from the old spot- it would be greatly appreciated...

With your continued support, I hope to continue raising the stock index on Data Storage for as long as you will allow me. Have a great stay here, and feel free to reach out to me, or any other staff, if you have any concerns- or join us in the shoutbox if you just want to shoot-the-shit.

Glimmer

Welcome to the new digs everyone. As the newest member of the team it's been quite an experience helping to build this place. A lot of hard work and effort from the entire team went into making BHD 2.0 so we hope everyone enjoys it.

We are always looking for feedback and suggestions so don't hesitate to contact us or make a thread in the forums with your comments and ideas. There is no BHD without the members and with everyone's help and support we can make this site even greater.

Enjoy the place and have fun.