From staff:

All quite calm today, but there is still a lot of work to do obviously and so no one should be surprised by the odd hiccup. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible so just make a cup of tea, watch a show and try again later.

I am getting a lot of queries about how best to contact the site staff for help once you have logged in again. The message system is a bit tricky and some members are unable to send new messages so if you find yourself getting an error just sc...roll to the bottom of the site, click on "staff" then on the name of the staff member you want to open their profile. That done click on the little envelope icon to send your message. Before contacting staff please check the forums to see if your question has already been asked and answered (highly probable).

As usual I will be doing your password resets as and when I can. The rush is over, but I still have to fit in work and sleeping so it can be a few hours before you get an answer, depending on the time of day/night..

I know that I keep saying it, but please don't forget your username. If you are not sure of it then give me all the possibles and the email that you original signed up with...having to chase up details is time consuming if I have nothing to go on!
Do not post your account details in the comments for all to see. I can only deal with queries via private message.