WiKi Team / NGB Group / Helper Team Careers

WiKi suppress recruitment conditions:
1, I7 (more) CPU, 6G or more of memory;
2, the network bandwidth requirements of download speeds of not less than 2M / S, upstream rate of not less than 500K / S;
3, the decoding of a certain understanding of knowledge (the latter can training);
4, love WiKi, there is the spirit of sharing, to persevere.
Contact Person: Please point me

NGB Recording recruitment conditions:
1, can record domestic, high-definition station RTHK programs such as Hunan TV, Zhejiang TV, HDJ, PTV HD and other television programs;
2, the network requirements have 4Mbps or more upstream bandwidth. Bandwidth is not compliance but also to ensure the continued uploads are also available official transmission channels (such as FTP upload, etc.);
3, love NGB, willing to share the recording resources, to persevere.

Helper recruitment conditions:
1, requires a certain time every day online;
2. Introduction to timely find and edit the sound source;
3, video games category has the best contacts;
4, experienced a priority, we will guide the inexperienced.

TTG working group benefits:
1. Participation in the working group is only a personal interest, without any money in return!
2. officially became a member of the working group without participating in the assessment;
3. To obtain the corresponding integral depending on the workload, invitation or flow awards (Points Mall Niece);
The account has a more advanced permissions;
5. outstanding senior group who was promoted after retirement or VIP.
Note: Registration will have the trial period, please seriously consider refusing to three minutes heat.

Another website has been re-adjust the membership level, specifically for the upgrade, see:
Please point me